Work is going well and continues to challenge me every day.
Yesterday I received my own fax# and they told the customer I was taking over their order entry. So, progress, right?
Well, today there was drama. They ordered a custom item that had never been done before. The price they had placed on their PO for it was incorrect according to the pricing specs and I caught it. The buyer pitched a hissy with Sales. Once my trainer pointed out the spec, the salesperson agreed that I was correct and said that by complaining, the customer was probably testing my mettle to see what they could get away with. My trainer was like "don't throw Victoria under the bus, she's right and I would have done the same!"
I just hope the buyer doesn't hold a grudge and we can go on to have a great relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done, well done indeed! Go to it Ms Vickie!
PS
Markwas asking about y'all today.
Post a Comment