Saturday, May 12, 2012

5.12.2012

Mom is traveling this weekend, so we had "Mother's Day" today. She got my package and gave me a call so we could spend some time together. My gift this year was small but big in heart. Literally! It's an exact match to the one Mom gave me last Christmas and I was so excited when I found it in the store. I knew it was right. It expresses how I feel about Mom every day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad God gave us each other to bless and enjoy one another. Just reading this post. Got home 9:30 this morning. FYI - your words about Baby really comforted me when we spoke Sat. I was thinking fondly of you on Mother's Day. Had a great time with Jason & family. He & I had a good day just "hanging out" yesterday. talk to you soon. I love you very much! xxoo