Friday, March 30, 2012

3.30.2012

For the past four weeks I've had daily discomfort in my neck and upper back. Part of the problem might be from sharing computer screens with my trainer, but I also think it's from the weight of the laptop backpack. Even though my trainer allocated a drawer in her desk for two of my binders, it's heavy. I mentioned it casually to a co-worker one morning while I was placing my lunchbag in the fridge and she was making her oatmeal. I didn't even know her name then, we just met a few times on the elevator.

Today when I arrived she said she had something for me. I was in shock when she handed this over.


What is it? A blessing.


It's a rolling laptop bag! She said she didn't use it anymore and so she brought it for me. I was nearly knocked over with surprise! So generous and thoughtful. I am so humbled by God's provision.

No comments: