Wednesday, January 11, 2012
1.11.2012
Last night I was rummaging around in the fridge and I found most of a bag of spinach and half a pound of bacon, some heavy cream and half a package of shredded cheese. I decided it was time to make a quiche. D is not fond of quiche but he agreed to my proposal and helped me with it (in my handicap state). It came out beautifully and I was surprised at how much presence the bacon had because the recipe calls for more than what we used. The spinach and bacon were actually at the bottom of the pie shell and it was interesting to see they rose to the top! It was nice having a hot breakfast on such a rainy, chilly day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds and looks very good! Better than ceral on yogurt most any day!
yum-m-m!
Post a Comment