Sunday, February 6, 2011

2.6.2011

What beautiful weather we had today. We waited until this afternoon when it was sunny and warm, took a long walk and then hung out in the hammock for awhile. In February!

Nothing like the weather yesterday...

Yesterday morning D and I decided to go to the downtown diner to eat. It was drizzling but not all that cold, so we decided to go ahead with our morning walk. It's only about a mile or so. But to our disappointment, the diner doesn't serve breakfast! I had a hard time understanding that. No problem, two blocks further was The Clock.


Brunch was served. I don't eat grits, but they came with the omelet plate. Their gravy wasn't all that great. There were sausage pieces in it but D suspects they were added after the gravy was made.


...and the piece de resistance. A hand-dipped milkshake with real banana in it. Yum! Totally worth the walk in the rain.

No comments: