Sunday, January 2, 2011

1.2.2011

D and I were delighted when TEM invited us over for New Year's Eve. She graciously included Feni, so there was no scramble to get a pet sitter. Feni hadn't traveled since he was just a wee pup, so we thought it would be an adventure for all of us.

While the roast cooked and we waited for RDM to get home from work, I got to feed ANM - green beans and applesauce. I told her I had often had the same dinner a few times at CNC.

Despite ANM fighting off sleep, Feni going after Callie and Callie hiding from the fireworks, we managed to play both Upwards and Compatibility. We were all pretty tired once midnight came.


It was so nice not to wake up to an alarm clock. D and I tucked Feni in his carrier, had a late breakfast and then drove to the mall. We got a good walk in before meeting TEM on her lunch break. Afterwards we headed back home in the dreary rain.

No comments: