Did I mention that D is participating along with me? Well, kinda. He's doing NaMuWriMo. He's orchestrating a piece of music for church, by request, and doing some transposing for the brass quintet. Maybe before the month is out he'll have time to write another song for moi...
Sunday, November 7, 2010
11.7.2010
One week of NaNoWriMo has passed and I am woefully behind. What that means is that I may not be blogging very much for the remainder of November. It also means I need to be better about the care and feeding of Modo (my resident plot bunny).

Did I mention that D is participating along with me? Well, kinda. He's doing NaMuWriMo. He's orchestrating a piece of music for church, by request, and doing some transposing for the brass quintet. Maybe before the month is out he'll have time to write another song for moi...
Did I mention that D is participating along with me? Well, kinda. He's doing NaMuWriMo. He's orchestrating a piece of music for church, by request, and doing some transposing for the brass quintet. Maybe before the month is out he'll have time to write another song for moi...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment