Had such a blast with RidgewayGirl at Starbucks last night. We met for a write-in but only did one word-war. I don't think she's going to do NaNo with me this year. Our two macs were so cute together, wish I had a picture. We ended up doing what we always do - gabbing and laughing. The time passed so quickly. An employee came into the little room we were in and said "Oh. I didn't know anyone was still here. Ladies, we're closing!" I had no idea it was that late.
I wasn't sleepy when I got home so Elora and I cuddled on the couch and watched a chick flick - the Masterpiece Theater version of Wuthering Heights. I hated, hated the actress they had playing Cathy but I have to say Tom Hardy made a worthy Heathcliff. I still like the Ralph Fiennes/Juliette Binoche version better but it wasn't bad.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment