Tonight at church we had a rare evening service. Our Minister of Music is on vacation so D led the music. The choir did a fantastic arrangement of It Is Well With My Soul. I sat right behind our senior pastor and his wife and when we shook hands during the greeting they asked me to tell D what a good job he's doing. Several people took the time to speak with D afterwards. I know it means a lot to D to be appreciated. He's also doing Wednesday rehearsal and he'll lead the morning service next Sunday. I can feel his excitement and I am so proud of him and his servant's heart.
The message was given by our Minister of Evangelism from our West Campus and he said something I found interesting, the concept anyway. That just because something is not of God doesn't mean it's evil. That it's possible to be distracted in something good that is not necessarily Godly. I'll definitely ponder that some more.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment