I had to take the flash off because she closed her eyes every time the light came on the camera. Having the flash off makes for some interesting photos!
Monday, May 24, 2010
5.24.2010 #2
Elora has taken to sitting in my chair. Constantly. She has inhabited it, possessed it. It's my chair. I don't even share that chair with BBL or LRL when they come over. I'm not even sure if I let Mom sit in it while she was here. And yet, here is Elora in my chair. What a queen bee!
It's usually not an issue at breakfast because by then she is eating at her own dish, or she's gone to look out the newly-opened bedroom window. I think she takes consolation that if I'm sitting in the chair, at least I'll have her black and white hairs on my butt all day long!

I had to take the flash off because she closed her eyes every time the light came on the camera. Having the flash off makes for some interesting photos!
I had to take the flash off because she closed her eyes every time the light came on the camera. Having the flash off makes for some interesting photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the sureallistic cat photo in the last frame
Post a Comment