Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5.12.2010

I missed the blog's 2nd birthday! Bad me. I've been so busy scouring the web that I forgot to blog. It is exactly 90 days until our 15th anniversary! I'm planning our day and I'm going to pull it off all by myself. D has been under so much pressure lately with this work audit and all the family stuff. This is the most stress he has been under in a very long time. All the audit findings have to be resolved before the meet up with the big bosses in July. He'll be at HQ for a week! I don't want to fill up what free time he does have with planning or distract him from important stuff so I'm keeping most of the details under wraps (and off the blog). I'm hoping all the stress will be gone by August so D can truly enjoy our special time together.

No comments: