Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2.9.2010

Wow. Haven't posted for 5 days. Bad me.

I was clumsy this weekend. While building a shelf for the living room, I banged the middle finger of my left hand. Then while cleaning Elora's hairbrush, I injured the nail of the pointer finger on the right hand. Both are better now.

Finished some books. Still owe one book review and then I'll be caught up. At which point, I'll need to do reviews for the books I'm about to finish! I just remembered that I'll be in Florida in less than a month. I need to start picking my books out for the trip!

I finally found the rowing machine at our gym! Tucked back in the corner, but that's fine with me.

D and I attended a Superbowl party thrown by a small-group at church. At least the game was exciting. Most of the commercials were meh. Two of my bible-study ladies were there and I was able to get the DVD so I could makeup the session I missed, which is what I did last night.

I ordered a new coffee table/ottoman for the living room. It's a table with bolsters around it, so you can rest your feet on it, but still have drinks and food too. I think it's the perfect solution because we were on the fence about which way to go. I also bought a proper slipcover for the chair, so we can reclaim the sheet I've been using on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
love them both - good choices! & where did you find these?

xxxxoooo