This morning D and I lugged the couch out to the curb and it was gone before we got home from work. The new one comes tomorrow!
I'm still watching movies about monarchs... the first season of The Tudors, The Other Boleyn Girl, Lady Jane, Elizabeth and Elizabeth: The Golden Age. I've covered most of the Tudor line: King Henry VIII, Queen Anne, Jane Gray and Queen Elizabeth I. Queen Mary I had bit parts in The Tudors, Lady Jane and Elizabeth but somehow I feel like I've slighted her. It's been fun. Why is history so interesting now that I'm out of school? D and I have been having the most interesting conversations over lunch. However, I have learned that people look at you funny when you go around saying "divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived!"
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment