Work in December is wonderful and awful at the same time. It slows down, but the calls that do come in are more urgent. I've had more than a few humbugs this week. My boss, who has been taking his father to chemotherapy once a week in Columbia, was trying to do damage-control from the hospital today. He would call to give me instructions or to get a customer's phone number and then hang up on me when a nurse came to tell him something. We even got cut-off when he walked into an elevator. It's frustrating.
So tonight I'm relaxing. Made brownies for the after-caroling party on Friday and wrapped presents. I'm going to get on the treadmill for a little bit and then probably soak in the tub and read. I'm closing in on 130 books for the year!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment