Saturday, November 7, 2009

11.7.2009

Even though D and I stayed at home, we had a pretty full day. We made a pot of chili, rearranged the living room and put the final touches on the bathroom remodel. Later, TEM and RDM drove over from Columbia.


They brought a birthday cake for D, which was really sweet. I managed to keep that part a secret, though it nearly killed me. I have a difficult time keeping anything from D, no matter how small. They also gifted D with a movie trivia game, so we played a few rounds. I consider myself a movie aficionado but there were so many questions I missed.


Our chili was passable. We followed a recipe (maybe for the first time ever). If we use it again I'm going to add in some green pepper!

NaNoWriMo was a wash today. Not a single word written. I am reading a memoir of an FBI agent and it's firing off some ideas in my head. I'm hoping to really have a good word count tomorrow.

No comments: