Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11.4.2009

Today I met RidgewayGirl for lunch so we could encourage each other on our NaNo works-in-progress. We had so much fun! I filled her in on my right-wing-extremist bombers and she regaled me with info on her serial killer. I hope there were no undercover agents in Atlanta Bread Company because if there were, we probably have wire taps on us by now!

I started writing the interrogation scene last night. I got up at 5AM this morning and wrote some more and I'm still writing on it this evening! It's a big scene with a couple of important reveals. I don't quite have it right, but the bare bones are there. Sam was too easy on Lis and she wasn't a hard enough nut to crack. Draft number two will be better. But this is NaNoWriMo and no revisions are allowed! So onward we go... hope to hit 5000 words tonight!

No comments: