In NaNoWriMo news... I now know the ages of my main characters. I finally sat down with a calculator and my notes and worked in all the real life perimeters that I had selected (Columbine, Jack Unterweger). Alison is 22, Sam is 27, Kyle and Jack are both 28. That surprised me, I did not expect those two to be the same age. I might alter it slightly but it will do for a working timeline. So, they were all born in the 80s. Interesting...
Sunday, November 1, 2009
11.1.2009
D is 35 years old today! I love this time of year because I get to tease the old man for about six weeks until I catch up to him. LRL and BBL came to FBC this morning and then they treated us to to lunch at Sonny's BBQ. You have to keep the traditions, right? It was very tasty and we had a great time together. We let it slip that there was a Birthday Boy in our midst and so all the ladies came to serenade D and they presented him with a brownie a la mode. Usually he gives me the cherry but today he fed me a piece of brownie and whip cream. Darn.

In NaNoWriMo news... I now know the ages of my main characters. I finally sat down with a calculator and my notes and worked in all the real life perimeters that I had selected (Columbine, Jack Unterweger). Alison is 22, Sam is 27, Kyle and Jack are both 28. That surprised me, I did not expect those two to be the same age. I might alter it slightly but it will do for a working timeline. So, they were all born in the 80s. Interesting...
In NaNoWriMo news... I now know the ages of my main characters. I finally sat down with a calculator and my notes and worked in all the real life perimeters that I had selected (Columbine, Jack Unterweger). Alison is 22, Sam is 27, Kyle and Jack are both 28. That surprised me, I did not expect those two to be the same age. I might alter it slightly but it will do for a working timeline. So, they were all born in the 80s. Interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And we DID have a good time together. B and I talked about that all the way home. (Not that it was all that far! :-) )
Post a Comment