Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10.7.2009

Yesterday when D and I were at the gym we observed the youth swim group doing laps in the pool. Those kids could really swim. So this morning we got up early and went in to try it ourselves. After ten minutes I couldn't lift my arms anymore. It was exhausting. So D got the kickboards and we just kicked around a few more laps. There was some dolphin-boy in the other lane who was putting everyone to shame. I definitely need to focus more on propelling myself and not just pulling myself through the water. And working on my endurance too. Still, I'm proud that we actually got up and went in and did it.

2 comments:

HymnSinger said...

You go Rosebud! ---
Carolina Slim

HymnSinger said...

Wait a minute! It IS Wednesday isn't it? I thought today was supposed to be wordless. I almost forgot we need to go to church tonight!