I love October. It remains my favorite month of the year. They finally opened registration at NaNoWriMo. I have two purple 'winner' badges on my profile. Nifty. This is my third attempt so I'm pretty confident. The only thing that worries me is that most of what I've got is at the tail end of the story. I need to work out the starting point and a time line would be helpful. I read about a fascinating Austrian serial killer last week and I'm determined to work him in the story somewhere. Shouldn't be hard to name-drop as one character is an FBI profiler and another is a psychology major.
This morning D and I got up early and went to marriage therapy. That is, we played racquetball. We had let our membership at Sportsclub lapse but they were offering no contract and no enrollment fee, so we re-upped. I've been playing racquetball with D off-and-on for 16 years now and he's still better than me! This must change. Tomorrow: the pool.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment