Friday, September 11, 2009

9.11.2009

My sleep cycles are still all over the place. Tuesday morning I woke up at 3AM, Wednesday morning 2AM. Slept solid on Thursday and this morning I was up at 1AM. Hopefully after the equinox I'll sleep better.

Last night was the season premiere of Supernatural so I got to see the boys. It's been a long summer break and it's nice that they're back. D tolerates my fangirliness so well. But I think he enjoys kidding me about it a little too much. He told me last night that I had approached a squee.... hmmmm... maybe. Perhaps I'll keep silent next time and just buy a t-shirt instead.

One of the books I've been looking forward to finally came in at the library today. Hot off the presses, I'm the first person to read it. It will be my 100th book of the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure what the "correct" word is these days in your urban dictionary, but have added 2 new words to my vocabulary, so am now more "hip"/"with it". tks! I didn't see "fangirliness", but "fangirlness" - same thing i suppose? like your spelling much better anyway!

xxoo