Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation 2009: Day Five, Thursday, July 30

Thursday morning we took our bikes on a quick tour of the North end of Wrightsville. Some of those beach houses are just amazing. It was a little humid and I wasn't really in the mood to bike. I felt bad for poor D, who probably could have done the whole length of the island. But he humored me with a last, long walk on the beach.


We packed and then hit the pool. Mermaid and Frog-Man. We made quite a pair.



For our last meal we went back to The Oceanic. We just couldn't get those crab cakes out of our minds. This time we were able to get a table out on the pier. It was a great way to end the trip.


And so we're home. D gave me a wonderful 2nd honeymoon. I certainly won't forget Wrightsville this time around. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: