Thursday, June 11, 2009

6.11.2009

Work is pretty much back to normal. I've gotten through most of the kinks that developed while I was away (one major customer left to placate). I'll definitely do more training with my backup because while we're on the 2nd Honeymoon I'm not going to call into work at all. They are on their own. I am so excited about the trip!

Last night D and I made another batch of homemade BBQ sauce. This one is not as bacon-y and it has a bit more of a kick to it. We had baked beans and hot dogs for dinner. Tomorrow we're going to thaw some of the BBQ pork left over from Memorial Day and start our weekend off right!

Tonight is all about relaxation. I'm going to do a pedicure using the nail polish Mom gifted me with when we were in St. Augustine and I've started a book by one of my favorite authors. It's dark and gritty and so far I'm really enjoying it.

1 comment:

HymnSinger said...

No fair blogging about barbeque sauce! (Got any left over?) :)