Thursday, May 21, 2009

5.21.2009

Yesterday at lunchtime D and I ran to one last store to find gluten-free cake icing. Luckily Earthfare had some. Neither Whole Foods or the Fresh Market carries it. The cake tasted okay but the texture was different. I'm not a fan of the icing - too sticky. Most of us at the party had never tried a gluten-free cake before so the curiosity factor was high. It's a good thing there was cake. I was extremely frustrated during bell practice because I kept missing one particular measure. One utterly simple measure that my brain just would not process.

Last night after choir some friends mentioned their water aerobics class at the YMCA. D and I recently discussed rejoining Sportsclub in order to have access to the pool, which I dearly miss. We'll probably tour and compare both gyms. I do think having friends at the facility would be a plus and would encourage us to go.

I feel so much better today. Sometimes you don't realize exactly how bad you were feeling until you improve. But my back/shoulder doesn't hurt, my knee is not twinging and for a few minutes at lunch I got to enjoy the warm sunshine on my skin.

No comments: