Still having pain in my left angel wing, as the chiropractor used to call it. Of all my chronic issues (not that there's many) this one bothers me the most. It's hard to ignore because the discomfort, the noise, is constant. Sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk or in the car it really tries my patience. I feel annoyed with everyone not because of anything they're doing but because of the pain. If I lay down or walk around it feels much better and even disappears at times. I've been doing the usual routine... resting, doing small stretches, using Biofreeze, hot baths and the heating pad. It is improving, just not as quickly as I'd like it to. I'm really dreading practice tomorrow night. I can't skip it because we have a performance coming up but I know that ringing the bells and holding my choir book are not going to feel good at all.
On a more positive note, I have now completed 41 books for my 999 challenge which means I am halfway done! I've actually read 48 books this year - seven were not part of my challenge. Some of my LT friends are already through and have started a second batch of 81 books! I guess I could read that much if I didn't work a full time job. I could probably read at least another book or two a week if I could read at work when the phones were slow. Good thing the 999 is not a competition!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, sweetie, I know what you mean about pain making you cranky! I have TMJ pain that is just a killer some days. I feel like I go around in a fog sometimes.
And way to go on hitting your halfway mark!
Post a Comment