Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Life is in You, Lord by FBC S'ville Orchestra

(video above)
A few weeks ago D and I went to see what was left over at the Circuit City in G'ville that is going out of business. We purchased a new digital camera with our tax refund. It was a display model and we got it at a great price. It has video and audio functionality so I tried it out Sunday morning in church. I think I did fairly well; I braced it against the pew to reduce the shake. If you look at D you can't tell hardly at all, but if you watch the organ you can see it. I think the orchestra did a great job! D had to really compress the video in order to upload it to YouTube but it's OK. At least now we can collect the videos to make a digital resume for him.

I'll take down the video bar in a few days so here's a link to it on the YouTube site.

1 comment:

HymnSinger said...

I think you did really well considering itis new to you. The quality is good. Of course, I AM prejudiced as to the subject matter! By the way did you send this to Sweden?