Saturday, March 7, 2009

3.7.2009

Only slept a few hours last night. Too excited about seeing TE. Our renewed friendship means so much to me. I fixed roast beef sandwiches for lunch and we discussed her wedding plans. She was worried about the logistics of having music out on the beach for her ceremony. I showed her my ipod boom-box and we did some experiments in the backyard. We think it will work. I'm also going to help her pick out music for her reception, she wants it to be really low key and fun. I am so excited about July!
Feni was so well-behaved around her. I think he's been replaced by a pod-dog.
We went and walked around Kohl's for awhile and then had a scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robbins. York Peppermint Patty. SO good! It was warm enough that we sat at the outside tables in the sunshine and talked. That was my favorite part of our time together.
D and I are having an anime double-feature tonight. The live-action Death Note movie and then another disk of Full Metal Alchemist.

No comments: