Speaking of D.... we've discovered that he has Healing Hands. Yup. I stumbled over my new trash can and it left a large bruise on my leg. I'd say it was four to five inches long. Nasty looking, blue-green thing but it didn't hurt. Good thing it's winter and not summer. Anyway, last night D massaged the bruise for awhile and today it is half the size and most of the color is gone! I was shocked because I heal so very slowly.
I've been busy reading and reviewing books for my 999 challenge. I'm trying to get a good momentum going because February is coming! I'm scheduled to read The Brothers Karamazov with the group in February and I know that will slow me down. Those 800 pages will feel like 1600. Today on LT somebody started a thread where 999'rs posted pictures of their book piles. I thought I would be cute and play off my (lack of) height by standing next to a vertical stack of 81 books. I figured it would be taller than I am. It is. In fact it was so unstable we couldn't make it work. So, this is what we did instead.
5 comments:
You CAN hear the trumpet part! And judging from the sound, they definitely should do more Pops sound. That was extremely good.
By the way, the pictures of you are looking really cute. (Of course we are not exactly objective either!)
Thanks Dad!
Wow, I love the picture! That is a lot of books. It's a lot more impressive that way.
Wow! That is frightening - but in a good way!
Post a Comment