"Old Friends... sat on the park bench like bookends..."
Well I haven't sat down with an old friend in a long time... but I've gotten in contact with plenty of them in the last 48 hours! I've been a part of the EGHS '92 group on Facebook for awhile now but only one of my clique was there. Last night three more of them friended me and it took me all night just to respond to their emails. Our senior year we were a really tight group because we were with each other non-stop: classes, band and youth group. Most of us lost contact during college. I always find it interesting how people drift through your life. I didn't realize how much I've missed them. My old BFF, TE, who was supposed to be maid-of-honor at the wedding, is now living in Columbia! The really odd thing, and this gave me goosebumps, is that her Dad is now married to a nursing instructor at C-N and they're living in Jeff City. Whoa. So, we're planning on visiting each other soon, maybe at New Years or early Jan. I can see the others whenever I go back to MLB.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment