I haven't been blogging very much this week. There's just been so many other things to do online.
I've recently reconnected with some junior-high (eeek!) and high-school friends via facebook. It makes me feel so old. One of my JH friends, MSV, married and adopted her husband's daughter from a previous marriage. It's nice talking to her about adoption and about what 'real Moms' are. We've also been laughing about how hideous those yellow polyester band shirts were. I had nearly forgotten about those.
The NaNoWriMo site is now open, so I've been having a great time over on their forums. I'm hoping Yoshi will make me a banner. She did an awesome job last year. I've already picked out a handful of pictures on flickr that will give her an idea of what I like.
I just LOVE October - the smell of the air and the gorgeous days. October makes me glad to be alive.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment